For nearly 30 years, we have helped religious orders celebrate their heritage with customized itineraries that intimately trace the roots of their charism. We will help you put together a truly memorable heritage pilgrimage for your religious order.
Many religious communities and organizations choose to offer a pilgrimage that traces the footsteps of their founder. Such a pilgrimage deepens the one’s bond with the founder and thereby deepens the pilgrims’ commitment to the mission of the organization.
Catholic Travel Centre has developed an expertise in operating such ‘heritage’ programs, and we will gladly share our experience with you.
Here are some examples of heritage itineraries that we have successfully operated:
- Benedictine Heritage in Italy: Norcia, Montecassino and beyond
- Franciscans: Footsteps of Ss. Clare & Francis in Assisi, Rome and beyond.
- Daughters of Charity: From Berceau to Paris
- Society of Jesus (Jesuits): Footsteps of Ignatius in Loyola, Pamplona, Manresa & Montserrat
- Order of Preachers (Dominicans): Footsteps of Dominic from Calaruega to Rome
- Carmelites: St. Teresa of Avila and St. John of the Cross in Avila, Segovia & beyond
- Central Association for the Miraculous Medal: Paris, Rue de Bac, and more..
Based on your needs, we can plan an itinerary with you that:
- highlights the spiritual nature of your trip, but also
- leaves plenty of time to visit the major tourist sites and
- has plenty of time to explore cities on your own.
Of course, you can have Mass scheduled daily for your group, and CTC can arrange the altars each day for Mass, exclusively for your group.
Arrangements we make for you
Airline reservations, hotels, buses, guides, daily private Masses and much more are handled by the CTC Team – a group of seasoned travel professionals. For a full listing, click here to see page What CTC Does for Group Leaders.
To start planning your Heritage Pilgrimage, please Contact us.